Elements of a good thesis statement are as following:
- A good thesis statement should clearly tell a reader the objective of the study being carried
- It should be easily comprehensible even by a layman
- A good thesis statement should concisely describe your standpoint for the topic that you are dealing in. Check with thesis statement examples to get a better idea
- The statement should be between the word-range of 15 to 30 words
- It should be proved with the finding through the research and analysis part of your study
In short a good thesis statement should be short, simple, clear concise and very much to the point, with conveyance of your viewpoint in an understandable manner.