How to Write a Love Letter
Writing a Love Letter- Getting Started!
So, you have discovered the person for whom your heart beats and you want to spend the best moments of your life with–Congratulations! But you are afraid of expressing your love and wondering; how to write a love letter. The best way to do is to write all your feelings and expressions on a piece of paper and send it to your sweetheart. Writing a love letter is not an easy task at all. Poets and writers have spent entire lives in search for right love words and practiced sentence carving to bring out the hidden feelings for their beloved ones.
A Few Quick Love Letter Ideas
However, mentioned below are a few suggestions which you will find helpful when penning down your lovey-dovey thoughts—but keep in mind that you may not be able to come up with a perfect love letter in your first attempt–so keep following the golden rule which says: practice makes a man perfect!
- Be Original—Do not, I repeat, ‘Do Not’ copy words and phrases written by someone else to express your feelings. Utter your deepest thoughts to your love in your own words. If u feel short on words, take a look inside your heart and see how much it is filled with pure feelings of love but make sure you don’t overdo your expressions.
- Beginning—Start your love letter by endearing salutations such as ‘darling’, ‘my dearest’, ‘my love’,and ‘love of my life’ etc.
- Body—Tell your loved one the reason behind writing to him/her and moving on with the flow, say why you think you love him/her. Be very sincere in your writing. Exaggerating will make the tone rather comical and the lover will not take your words seriously.
- Add-ons— To make your letter amorous, add a few romantic lines of poetry or love quotations. If you think your loved ones will not appreciate it, then refer to the time when you first met/saw each other or the best romantic moments you shared together.
- Ending—Carefully choose words for the closing to make it positive and upbeat. Use phrases such as ‘with love’, ‘with all my love’, ‘with fondness’ etc.
After writing the love letter, read it aloud for several times to assure that the tone looks perfect and conveys all what is in your heart.